Linux Server Diary

The trials and tribulations of a Linux newbie trying to setup a home server.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Phase 1 Complete - What's Next

Win XP finally finished its install last night. I've just started the Windows Update process. (Reboot count: 1) I also successfully connected to the file server.

Here's a list of what's next:
  1. Install Anti-Virus software
  2. Install Zone Alarm
  3. Connect and test the floppy drive
  4. See why the lights on the front aren't working (Is polarity important?)
  5. Try out the CD Burner
  6. Test the sound
  7. Try out the front panel USB

The hard drive is filling up fast, so I don't think I'll install much else. I'm thinking harder about getting that KVM switch so that I can get to both machines. However, that money may be better spent on a new video card to replace the ATI 128. The idea of having a TV connection appeals to me, but I don't think I can justify the extra cost.

More fun tonight.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bhabhi Nude Photo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home